Submissions must be sent to email@example.com
- The submission cannot have been previously published, nor should it be simultaneously submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation must be provided in Comments to the Editor); if parts of it have been published, the MAST submission must add substantially new meaning to the work.
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All necessary permissions to publish images/illustrations/sounds/videos have been acquired by the author(s). The authors must respond to all legal rights.
- The article has been proofedited.
All submissions must:
- include a concise and informative title.
- include the name and affiliation of all the authors, their current position, together with a valid e-mail address.
- include keywords (5-8).
- include a short author biography (150 words).
- for full papers, include an abstract (250 words). In the abstract, the authors must synthesize clearly the content and the implications of their study, following the structure of various subchapters: background, aims, methods used, results obtained, discussions (also presenting the limits of the study), as well as implications for future research. This structure can be adapted, according to the particular characteristics of the study.
- all submissions must ensure an adequate quality for web display of attached media files (image/video/sound).
- use the MLA (Modern Language Association) citation style, latest version (in-text parenthetical citations and a list of Works Cited). The use of endnotes is permitted, although it should be kept to a minimum.
- be edited in Microsoft Word and typed in Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing with 1-inch margins. Submissions should use italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate place, rather than at the end.
- For video essays, please submit a link to the video online (provide a password, if required).
Authors will not receive any copies of the journal, as all available materials are electronic.
MAST has a policy of zero tolerance for plagiarism and sustains a publication ethics that is based on an honest citation of sources as well as original research. Please follow the rules regarding plagiarism that are recommended by the MLA guidelines. Identification of plagiarism will automatically lead to the rejection of the manuscript and to the permanent banning of the author from future publication in the journal, as well as to institutional exposure.
Incomplete submissions or those received after the deadline may not be considered.